MODERN FUELS REQUIRE MODERN FUEL HOSE
Ordinary fuel line is designed to handle fuel on the inside only. With in-tank applications, gasoline also comes in constant contact with the outside hose surface, making it vital to utilize a hose that is engineered to be submersible.
Gates Submersible Barricade Fuel Hose is capable of handling petrol, alcohol-extended petrol, ethanols, biodiesel or diesel fuel in fully immersed, mobile and stationary applications. It contains a special compound called Fluroelastomer (FKM) which resists gas permeation and aging. It is also reinforced with Aramid Fiber the same used in bulletproof vests and is pound-for-pound stronger than steel. It is this advanced construction that allows Gates Submersible Fuel Line Hose to exceed teh required SAE30R10 rating.
- Engineered for constant contact with many fuels (and other liquid petroleum distillates) on the inside and the outside
- Excellent for use on fuel pumps in the fuel tank
- Meets the SAE 30R10 specification for submersible fuel line hose applications
- Fluoroelastomer (FKM) tubed cover resists gas permeation and retards aging
- Aramid Fiber reinforcement the same fiber used in bulletproof vests and is pound-for-pound stronger than steel
- 100psi working pressure
- Maximum temperature rating: +302F (+150C)